• PL
  • EN
  • DE
×

Wyszukaj w serwisie

Jewish cemetery

Jewish cemetery in Krapkowice was established in 1824 outside the town borders, in the sidelines, by the Odra River. Growing Krapkowice Jewish community was systematically expanding the area of the cemetery, which was surrounded by a brick wall. The last known burial took place on April 23rd 1925. In the area of 0,29 ha 48 matzevot from 19th century have survived, made of sandstone and limestone. On flat matzevot there are ornaments and inscriptions in Hebrew and German.

×

Zapisz się do newslettera

Wyrażam zgodę na otrzymywanie drogą elektroniczną na wskazany przeze mnie adres e-mail Newsletter wysyłany przez Gminę Krapkowice z siedzibą przy ul. 3 Maja 17, 47-303 Krapkowice. Oświadczam, że Zostałem poinformowany, że zgodę mogę wycofać w dowolnym momencie. Zostałam poinformowany, że mam prawo wglądu, poprawiania oraz żądania usunięcia moich danych osobowych w dowolnej chwili (polityka prywatności).